woody-30r0

I found bad blocks on my woody-30r0. I would like to fix this by running rsync on what is still left of it after copying (dd) it to an iso file (woody-30r0-binary1.iso). The problem I'm having is that I can't find an rsync server having 30r0 iso. BTW, i also have the remaining 6 woody-30r0 cds in good condition. Are ther really no rsync servers hosting woody-30r0 iso anymore?

I just think that if I will have fixed woody-30r0-binary1.iso, I will only have to get the update iso to upgrade this rev0 isos to rev2 instead of upgrading all isos individually.