Re: Qt-3.3.1

Hi!

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 10:46:17 -0600, hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
> The only thing is I could not find an easy way to do an incremental
> install, i.e. w/o examples of tutorials, so it runs for 2+ hours.

In the original Trolltech's Qt sources, find the toplevel Makefile and
remove last two word of line 14.

original:
all: symlinks src-qmake src-moc sub-src sub-tools sub-tutorial sub-examples

fixed:
all: symlinks src-qmake src-moc sub-src sub-tools

Now, no examples nor tutorials.

Dunno if it works with Debian's Qt package, but I assume You use Your own
compiled library, because there is no 3.3.1 version in unstable.

HTH

Mody