Re: Java crashing Firefox

from what i can make out, i believe u only need the ~/.mozilla folder, and
the plugins folder under that.
i dont use firefox, but the full mozilla. i just installed firefox, and it
seems to pick up the plugins from my ~/.mozilla dir. and i see a
~/.phoenix folder created, no ~/.firefox (if thats what u had mentioned in
the previous mail which i happen to have deleted.)