Re: latest apt-get update hosed system gdm!

On (31/03/04 07:09), Philip Pinkerton wrote:
> Help Debian.  The latest apt-get Debian Sarge unstable broke my system!
Sarge = testing
Sid = unstable
Which one?  If you use aptitude, it can be configured to give warning of
broken packages and bugs before you commit to the upgrade.  I know this
is a bit "after the horse has bolted" but may help in future.

Meanwhile, you may get some help if you post some more info.

Regards

Clive

--
http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk