Re: Eweek article: Debian earns quiet popularity

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 11:49:42AM -0500, Fraser Campbell wrote:

> The article is available online at
> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,4149,1553247,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000616

One thing that has bugged me for a while is the fact that so many
websites (this is not the case with eweek I believe, it just surfaced
again) that are dedicated to Linux, open source, GPL, etc, have the
".asp" pages. One of the causes is very clear: In most educational
places that I know, they are mass producing windows servers
administrators.