Re: Sarge is trying to remove Netscape

Incoming from Tim Connors:

> I miss the old days when people cared about the size of their programs
> and optimising things, instead of just using the "oh it's so cheap to

Me too.  :-P  A lot of people should go read Bentley's "Programming
Pearls" and find out what it's like to have 2k words of RAM free and
need to sort a file on disk.

> <flame suit ready>
> Having said that, I did once try Konq on a fast box, and wasn't
> impressed. It looked like the rest of KDE. Blech.
> </flame suit ready>

Also me too, but you'd better try Konq again.  I've heard a lot of
reports about its having grown up a lot functionally.  And considering
the long-term stability of Mozilla, ...

- -