Sarge is trying to remove Netscape

The latest round of updates seems to be trying to
remove my netscape browser, which is much unappreciated.

While the Mozilla family has many nice new features,
it simply falls over and dies when attempting to print
pages on many major news outlets. After Mozilla crashes
or locks up cold, I start up Netscape and print there.

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"