Re: Window-manager question

Yea, verily, I say unto you that on this date (Mon, 29 Mar 2004 00:34:27
-0800) Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> didst appear within my Magick
Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did
polemicize thusly:

> KDE will probably be the easiest transition for someone coming from a
> Windows perspective.

IceWM was a comfort to me coming from Win* as I could use the old
Winkeyboard 'Start' button.  I also enjoyed IceWM's window manager menu
so I could try others easily.  KDE (and a couple of others) doesn't like
to let you switch, almost necessitating a reboot to use another
manager.
I guess I still use it from inertia.

Cybe R. Wizard
--