Re: Goodbye stable?

Considering I started using debian (and linux) with bo on a 486 with no
previous linux/unix experience, (has it really been that long ago ;-) I
am quite happy with the woody installer doing a minimal install and then
dist-upgrading to unstable.

I am planning to try the new installer in a couple of weeks when I have
time to reinstall my system (crashed it terribly - my fault - a few
times and its still running quite but would to do a cleanup).