Re: console Usenet newsreader with UTF-8/ISO conversion (or a good news2mail gateway)

Hello.

Katipo:

> Shot wrote:
>
> >If not, is there a *reliable* Usenet-to-email
> >gateway that would carry the pl.* newsgroups?

> http://gmane.org/

Isn't Gmane mail-to-Usenet gateway, i.e. "there is
a mailing list and I want to read it in my newsreader"?

I'm looking for a solution that would allow me to access
Usenet (pl.* hierarchy, to be exact) in my mail client (Mutt).

Cheers,
-- Shot
--
.--- http://shot.pl/ --- http://shot.pl/hovercraft/ --- -- -