bugzilla showing only bugs

Hi!

I don't know if this is a bug or something else and I haven't
seen  the problem  like mine before.  I upgraded the Bugzilla
from 2.14  to  2.16 unstable (localizing in mind).  Right now
I'm really confused why I always stay on the buglist.cgi page
no matter if I click on other links. The address field in the
browser shows  the right address but the shown page is always
buglist.cgi.

I went through all parameters files

/var/lib/bugzilla/data/params
/usr-share/bugzilla/lib/globals.pl
/etc/bugzilla/localconfig

I  could  think of,  but I  didn't find any parameters that I
could change.

I  think  the  problem  are  rights.  In  localconf  I edited
$webservergroup = "www-data" which  is  the  WEB group. I ran
checksetup.pl  but  it doesn't help either.  I  even tried to
gave all rights (777) to /usr/share/bugzilla/lib/ directory.

Apache log file show this:

[Fri Mar 26 12:06:19 2004] buglist.cgi: Use of uninitialized value in
transliteration (tr///) at /usr/share/bugzilla/lib/CGI.pl line 82.
[Fri Mar 26 12:06:19 2004] buglist.cgi: Use of uninitialized value in
substitution (s///) at /usr/share/bugzilla/lib/CGI.pl line 83.
[Fri Mar 26 12:06:19 2004] buglist.cgi: Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/share/bugzilla/lib/CGI.pl line 124.

I  already asked in  the Bugzilla  ML  and they pointed me to
this list.

Any suggestions?

thanks, matjaz