Re: A way of setting up a computer for routing *just* port 113?

It sounds like you just need to install one of the fake identd packages,
like nullidentd, and make your router forward port 113 requests to that.
nullidentd will always answer "foobar" to any request.  I run it on my
router (a Debian machine) to fool silly IRC servers which require an
ident service before you can connect.

There isn't any way to "share" the port like you suggest.  Perhaps if you
explain why you need ident to work (it is almost never needed at all),
someone can help more.

Regards,

Jeff