Re: Dual Display on a Laptop?

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 08:51:58AM -0500, Andy Firman wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 10:55:52PM +0000, Craig Genner wrote:
> > On Friday 26 Mar 2004 10:28 pm, Nicolas wrote:
> > > If it can help anyone, I also have a config for my TV.
> > > My videocard is a nVidia and I use their module.
> > > I put the raw config. I don't like to delete lines, comments are good for
> > > future references...
> > We may be willing to help but not when you cross post to both the user and
> > laptop list.
> >
> > Please make sure you only post to one list and make sure it's the correct on,
> > in this case the laptop list.
>
> I am the guilty one, sorry.  I posted a reply to a debian-laptop post to
> the debian-user list by accident.  All the debian emails go into one
> Maildir on my server.  Since I am posting more, I guess it is time to get
> motivated and learn Mutt's mailing list features so I reply to the proper list.

actually quite easy. Add to you .muttrc
subscribe debian-user
You just need to make the name unambiguous, no need to make it
complete. You the press L to reply to the list (note though that if
there are more then one known mailing lists in the addresses it will
reply to all).
Try man muttrc and look for lists and subscribe for more info.