Re: Inline PGP signatures

At 2004-03-27T08:04:03Z, Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> writes:

> For the benefit of the archives (and me), could you post some examples?

Actually, my original Gnus setup instructions to you included the per-group
configuration method.  As for the per-user changes: it seems that I
abandoned that setup a long time ago and had forgotten about it.  There are
so relatively few people in my address book that can't receive PGP mails
that I gave each of them their own group, and set the group parameters to
not sign mail.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.