Re: amule

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 10:19:51PM -0500, Krikket wrote:
> After experimenting around with different peer to peer programs, I had
> settled on amule as one that worked fairly well.
>
> I just switched over another PC to Debian (Sarge) and the install was
> absolutely painless.
>
> Only when I got to the point of running, "apt-get install amule" I
> received the following message:
[ .. ]
> E: Package amule has no installation candidate
> liberator:/home/krikket#
>
> Anyone know what might have changed, or what I should add to my
> sources.list file to get amule back?
I guess you used sid before where the amule package is avaible. Now you're
using sarge where amule is (not yet) avaible. You can now switch to sid
or just install amule with the dependencies using technics like pinning.
There are also information on the amule download page:
http://web478.server7.webplus24.de/down.html

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak