amule

After experimenting around with different peer to peer programs, I had
settled on amule as one that worked fairly well.

I just switched over another PC to Debian (Sarge) and the install was
absolutely painless.

Only when I got to the point of running, "apt-get install amule" I
received the following message:

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package amule is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package amule has no installation candidate
liberator:/home/krikket#

Anyone know what might have changed, or what I should add to my
sources.list file to get amule back?

Thanks in advance!

Krikket