Re: Inline PGP signatures

Chris Metzler <cmetzler@speakeasy.net> writes:
> Rumor is that there's a plugin for Outlook Express that enables it
> to handle PGP-signed email correctly.  I don't know whether this is
> true, and if so how well it works; but Googling might help.

You got me curious so I googled.  Lo-and-behold, not only does it
exist, but it's Free.  http://openpgp.vie-privee.org/courrier_en.html
I've bookmarked it and will now use it as a cluebat on WinMorons(tm).

> Imake them work to read my email in its separate attachment
> containing my text, hoping that it might annoy them into dropping IE
> and/or complaining to MS.

Does it work?

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com