Re: apt-get segmentation fault

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 17:38, abhijit Brahme wrote:
> When I run the apt-get tool or for that matter of fact apt-* I get
> segmentation fault. Is there any way to repaire this.

I have had that a few times and I have solved it with the command
"rm /var/cache/apt/*.bin". Not sure why it does work though and it might
not for you.

Is it just apt tools that crash. I had most of my kde applications crash
today. Had to do a manual fsck on the partition to solve the problems.

Olle