Re: Inline PGP signatures

<http://www.pgpi.org> refers to it somewhere.

> Otherwise . . .yeah, getting them to use some other client than OE,
> sorry.
>
> Whenever this comes up in conversations with OE users I communicate
> with (as it did once earlier this week), I always describe it in
> terms that facilitate such a change:  "Yeah, you've run into a bug
> in Outlook Express -- it doesn't obey the internet standards for
> email.  Other Windows-based email programs, like Eudora or Lotus
> Notes or even Outlook itself, don't have this problem.   But OE
> is buggy like this."  And unless I really think it important to
> accomodate them, I don't do anything differently.  Imake them work
> to read my email in its separate attachment containing my text,
> hoping that it might annoy them into dropping IE and/or complaining
> to MS.

Pretty much what I do. I also point people to Karsten Self's "Rant" on
the topic at <http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Rants/gpg-signed-mail.html>,
pointing out that while these are his opinions, not mine, I'm in
agreement with 99% of it.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons