Re: [OT] How big are Logitech's balls?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Pigeon wrote:

> Unfortunately they are all very decidedly asymmetrical and
> right-handed only.

Odd, I'm left handed, and I can't properly use a mouse in that hand.

However, the fact that anything I draw or trace with the righthand-using
mouse/trackball looks like a Kindergarten child's scribblings might be
related.

Must be training from using a mouse for nearly 15 years. :)

I'm using a Trackman Wheel at work, and an old Trackman at home that has
worn out buttons. (it either doesn't click, or it double clicks)  Someday
I'll get around to replacing it.

Mike