Re: AW: [OT] Microsoft's teeny punishment by the EU

Katipo <katipo@weavers-web.org> writes:

> That's right.
> I had a Dodge 245 HD. Just a little one and a half tonner, but I
> remember thinking that everybody that gets a licence should go through
> a probationary period driving something like that, before they are
> permitted to drive one of those little japanese/korean manufactured
> matchbox toys that people pass you in, cut in on you, and then jam on
> the brakes.

I drive a Kia Sportage.  Last winter, I, along with another 4X4,
pulled a city bus out of a snowdrift during evening rush hour during
an ice storm to help people get home on one of the city's busiest bus
routes.  But I also know how to drive the thing.  I wish that a lot of
the people driving the new Kia Rios would realize that even though
it's a $3,500 new car, it's not a piece of shit, and you can make the
base unit that doesn't have a stereo or power steering peel out into
third gear.

Honda Civic and other R-type drivers need to learn to drive and keep
the racing on the track.  They mostly deserve it when they find the
walls along US-30/I-84 in East Portland...

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com