Issues with pulling out data from MySQL

Hi folks,

NEWBIE here, I am having issues with pulling data out of several tables in
MySQL.  I am running debian 3.0.23 with MySQL 3.23.49, I can create the tables
and view them through mysqladmin along with the data, put using the webform
that I created with PHP4, only some of the fields of data are being displayed.
Any idea at where I need to start to look for issues?  Does this sould like a
DB issue or a code issue with my webform?  Any insight would be much
appreciated.  Thank you.

Regards,

dre