[Fwd: Re: SOS for Free Software Knowldg]

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 12:32:57PM -0500, Selso K. DaSilva wrote:
Hello my Free Software friends,
      Some of you know the Free Software Group Marco Scoffier,
Dave Williams, Stephen Lynch, and myself have started. The
Community Free Software Group ( http://cfsg.org ) was
created to serving individuals, groups and communities
through Free Software education and implementation. Our
first program  "PC Garage" is still in progress and is becoming
a good foundation for other programs we will run.
   Ok, the reason for this email is that this Thursday 03/25/2004
and next week Thursday 04/01/2004, we are starting the GNU/Linux
install.  The distro of choice was debian, because we had some people
that knew it well. One of them has to go out of the country, and another is
attending a Linux conference in Pennsylvania, so this put us in a bind.
I personally know Slackware, an the other helper in the class knows
Red Hat. Evan though we can figure out an probably get debian running
and teach the kids. We would like to have other people their with,
specialties. Like if they are good at getting audio to work or good with X and window mangers, or they just know debian. If you and
anyone you know would be able to help us on those day , please email
info AT cfsg.org this would be helpful to us and appreciated.

For info on PC Garage you can check out
http://cfsg.org/programs/aafe.html

Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter

Selso K DaSilva
selso@cgsg.org