On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Kevin Mark wrote:

> Hi Oliver,
> I dont have that file. What does it do?
> BTW I fixed it with a muttrc setting...
> -Kev

Hi,

see the cf.README:

[...]
genericstable	This feature will cause unqualified addresses (i.e., without
		a domain) and addresses with a domain listed in class {G}
		to be looked up in a map and turned into another ("generic")
		form, which can change both the domain name and the user name.
		Notice: if you use an MSP (as it is default starting with
		8.12), the MTA will only receive qualified addresses from the
		MSP (as required by the RFCs).  Hence you need to add your
		domain to class {G}.  This feature is similar to the userdb
		functionality.i
[...]

Oliver
--