mail setup for debian-user

Hi d-u's, I have found why I can not send mail
to debian-user. My mail setup does not correctly
set my 'Return-Path:'.
Here are some file settings:

/etc/mail/sendmail.cf contains:
Cwdebian.potter

/etc/mail/sendmail.mc contain:
Cwdebian.potter

/etc/news/server contains:
debian.potter

/etc/libnet.cfg contains:
        inet_domain => qq {potter},

/etc/mailname contains:
debian.potter

When I sent an email from my main account to another
the 'Return-Path' was set to 'kevin@debian.potter'
but my email address is 'kmark@pipeline.com'.

I compose my mail in mutt, this get queued and sent
by sendmail.
I have used pine and evolution and I recall setting
them to send my mail to my isp's smtp server at
smtp.pipeline.com.

How can I either a) get sendmail to set the
'Return-Path' to my 'From:' so when sendmail sends
my mail it has the correct 'Return-Path' or b) get
sendmail to send my mail to my isp's smtp server
(smtp.pipeline.com) and have it set the correct
'Return-Path'?
Or would it be easier to get mutt to send my mail
to my ISP's smtp server?

-Kev