Re: AW: [OT] Microsoft's teeny punishment by the EU

Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> writes:

> Erik Steffl wrote:
>>   what about us who learned how to drive outside of california?
>> would there be a possiblility to get a not-a-moron certificate?
>
>      Nope.  And it isn't California, it's everywhere.  If you've only
> driven vehicles w/4 wheels then the moron clause applies.

No.  I've also driven 8 and 12 wheels.  I miss driving trains at the
Zoo.  That paid pretty well, amazingly; should have never let my folks
talk me into taking a job at Solectron.

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com