Re: Printing from mozilla with cups

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 06:32, David P James wrote:
> See if you've the package xprt-xprintorg installed.

I installed this but still no good.

> Firefox comes with that bundled in (which is a little on the wasteful
> side, but there you go) whereas Mozilla does not (I don't think).
>
> If you do have it then the problem might be upstream - I'd suggest a
> mozilla.org binary and see how that goes. Or use Firefox or Konqueror,
> both of which do work (I prefer using Konqueror for printing anyway.
> Ok, I prefer Konqueror period, but I digress).
>
> --
> David P James
> Ottawa, Ontario
> http://david.jamesnet.ca

I had a look at the postscript that is being generated.
This command makes me think that I need to install some extra fonts, in
particular OpenSymbol:

/OpenSymbol.Regular.0.0--OpenSymbol.Regular.0.0_cmap findfont 10
scalefont setfont

Does anyone know where I can get this font?

--
Glenn Meehan