Re: [OT] Microsoft's teeny punishment by the EU

* Matthew Joyce <MJoyce@ccia.org.au> [2004-03-23 19:39]:

They may not like it, however, with over $50 billion in cash reserves
paying a $600 million fine is sort of like a normal person paying a
speeding ticket.  We don't like paying the ticket either but it usually
does not do much to keep you from speeding again, just makes you more
observant to avoid the police.

Lou