Re: Intel MB SE7501CW2

On (23/03/04 10:44), Gabriella Teruggi wrote:
> Sorry but I don't understand your answer.
> What do you mean with "CompuTron SpeedWidget 5000"???
> I was looking for someone who has already tried to install Debian on a
> server based on the Intel Motherboard SE7501CW2.
> By the way, yesterday, while I was making some reasearch by myself I
> found this distribution list through Google......
> Bye Gabri
There are no references to your particular board but I found this:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Intel+Motherboard+xeon++debian&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=20030213204010%242dfa%40gated-at.bofh.it&rnum=7

which suggests that your board will work fine with Debian.  The board
referred to in the above post is a dual 2.4GHz Xeon.  When you've got it
running, it would be useful if you post to the list your experience -
then someone else may benefit ;)

Good Luck

Clive

--