Re: Rooted? Could anything innocently alter the "i" flag?

On 23 Mar 2004, Kevin Mark wrote:
> [...]

Quite a few things are run as cron. mainly creating backups nightly and
trimming log files.

I just looked at fam; it seems to want to install portmap, which I've
removed for security reasons (ha ha!).

AC

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic