Hello, I was wondering how to make the kernel to load modules at
start up, I know i does it automatically, but I'm having a
little bit of troubles, I was running with the kernel that comes
with woody and decided to update to 2.6.4, after that my mouse
wasn't working, so I issueed:

modprobe mousedev
modprobe psmouse

but that only works during the computer is on, as soon as I
reboot it the mouse is gone and I have to issue the command
again. Is there any way in which I can make this modules to load
at bootup and not having to issue them afterward?

Thanks in advance,
Have a good day,
Didier