Re: Graphical resolution changer for Xfree86?

On Saturday 20 March 2004 12:34, Christophe Combelles wrote:
> Mike Fedyk wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was reading some reviews of other distributions, and they had a
> > graphical "control panel" that allowed you to change your resolution
> > without restarting X11.
> >
> For gnome you have capplets, which features the gnome-display-properties
> that does exactly what you want and very easily.
> (it is an GUI for randr)
>
> apt-get install capplets capplets-data
> then go to the desktop properties menu -> screen resolution

You also have it in KDE 3.2, its name is 'krandrtray' and is included in the
package 'kcontrol'

Toshiro

Nueva forma de conectarse a internet en URUGUAY
Tel. 0909.20.30   =>   Acceso 100% digital 56K!
Promocion lanzamiento: $0,10 mas IVA el minuto.
http://www.internet.com.uy - Internet en serio.