Re: YaST

ditto - I used to use suse 5.2 & 5.3 - before trying redhat & mdk &
settling here. Don't remember why I changed from suse (just to check the
hype around rh i think) but I've missed YaST ever since. Though I notice
I dont seem to miss it as much in debian as I did in RH, perhaps the
defaults are better, or they ask the right questinons on configure.
Looking forward to seeing appear it in aptitudes new packages :-)
Glenn