Resier-FS and nfs.

  2.6.4's CONFIG_REISERFS_FS says that

    Additional patches are needed for NFS and quotas, please see
    <http://www.namesys.com/> for links.

I couldn't find those links. Perhaps I didn't search throughly. In
addition, a quick googling suggests that there are/were issues with the
triplet {nfs, lvm, journaling fs}.

  Any comments? Do the other journaling fs better then reiser when nfs,
lvm and quotas support are the _main criteria_ for choosing the fs?

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I