Re: burning CDs, or, Ah, now ESR's rant makes sense . .

On Thursday 18 March 2004 01:57, debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org
wrote:
> > Anyway, thanks for the pointer to k3b; it looks like it might work;
> > I'll give it a spin and report back.
>
> Nope:
> > /usr/bin/mkisofs: Resource temporarily unavailable. cannot fwrite 32768*1

Go the k3b site (linked from KDE-apps.org) and download the most recent .deb.
Install it with kpkg -i --force-all. This bug has supposedly been fixed there
but the more recent versions are not on SID.