Re: What can't sudo do?

I don't think I get your gist....but, fwiw, sudo can be configured down to command/user granularity, so that only user x is permitted to run command y, and vice versa, user x is only permitted to run command y.

Ulimately, though, <someaccount> has to be able to perform somecommand>, and that account is a risk, no matter how you slice it.