Re: Postfix and Procmail setup

Hei!

Ühel ilusal päeval [13-03-2004 09:28] kirjutas Lorenzo Rossi:

[...]

> The problem is: I do not know if I need to change postfix configuration
> to use procmail, and I do not know how to configure procmail..:(
>
> In my "main.cf" Postfix configuration file, is present the line below:
>
> mailbox_command = procmail -a "$EXTENSION"

There is nothing more you need to configure. If you have procmail
installed, then it is used to deliver mails to your mailboxes. So use
your favourite text editor and start hacking your ~/.procmailrc

http://www.google.com/search?q=procmailrc+howto

Juhan