Re: iptables script absent in Sarge?

Apparently, _David_, on 03/13/04 15:36,typed:

Typo.. That should have been /usr/share/doc/iptables/Readme.Debian.gz ..
My mistake, but since we're talking about iptables, that ought to be
obvious.

No no, the mistake was mine. I am not familiar with this documentation system else it should have been obvivious. I am still learning my way around Debian. But I really appreciate your being so patient and helpful. I am going over that documentation now -- in the process of I have leanred about "zless" :)

regards,
->HS

--
(Remove all underscores,_if any_, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)