Subscription to list not working?

Is the list subscription process not working well at present?

Yesterday I changed my domain name host so was effectively unreachable
for a day. Presumably this led to my being unsubscribed from the list
because of bounces. Now I cannot either subscribe or unsubscribe either
by email or with the form at the Debian page. I also tried sending "which
ac@acampbell.org.uk" to majordomo@lists.debian.org (as suggested on the
Debian page). None of this has producing any response at all so I've
emailed the listmaster as a last resort.

AC

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk