Re: dpkg EOF mozilla error after dselect install

Nick Lidakis wrote:
Roberto Sanchez wrote:

Nick Lidakis wrote:

Running unstable debian here, and after a dselect update, dselect install:
[SNIP]
Updating mozilla chrome registry.../usr/sbin/update-mozilla-chrome: line 68: une
xpected EOF while looking for matching `}'
[SNIP]

There is a typo in /usr/sbin/update-mozilla-chrome.
Just open up the file in your favorite text editor, and
change the ] to a } on lines 68 and 69.  Then run
dpkg --pending --configure
[SNIP]
May I ask how you knew about this? Did I not Goggle properly?

Many thanks on your solution.

Updating mozilla chrome registry.../usr/sbin/update-mozilla-chrome:
line 68: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `}'

Umm, I just read the error message.  Then I opened the file in
vi to see where on line 68 there was a { misseing its brother.
I saw line 69 was similar and fixed it as well.  It was really
very simple.

-Roberto