dpkg EOF mozilla error after dselect install

Running unstable debian here, and after a dselect update, dselect install:

marvin:/home/nick# dselect install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
4 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Setting up mozilla-browser (1.6-2) ...
Updating mozilla chrome registry.../usr/sbin/update-mozilla-chrome: line
68: une
xpected EOF while looking for matching `}'
dpkg: error processing mozilla-browser (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of mozilla-mailnews:
mozilla-mailnews depends on mozilla-browser (= 2:1.6-2); however:
 Package mozilla-browser is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing mozilla-mailnews (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of mozilla-psm:
mozilla-psm depends on mozilla-browser (= 2:1.6-2); however:
 Package mozilla-browser is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing mozilla-psm (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of mozilla-xft:
mozilla-xft depends on mozilla-browser (= 2:1.6-2); however:
 Package mozilla-browser is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing mozilla-xft (--configure):
mozilla-browser
mozilla-mailnews
mozilla-psm
mozilla-xft
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again
Press enter to continue.

[...]

installation script returned error exit status 100.
Press <enter> to continue.

I have  Google'd, and can't seem to find anything relevant. I also tried
removing all of the mozilla packages using dpkg -P, and reinstalling; I
get the same errors.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nick