apache problem

Hello,

    I can't get the PATH_INFO environment variable to
show up in Apache with any of my cgi scripts.

I installed a very barebones woody and then put myself
on the testing tree and upgraded.  Then I installed
Apache.  I haven't been able to get PATH_INFO to show
up in plain old apache, apach-perl, or apache2.

Has anybody else had this problem and have you found a
solution.  Or does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dustin