Re: exim - automatic signature

On 2004-03-11, Antony Gelberg penned:

> I don't think that what they want to do is a good idea.  However, they
> are paying me good money and having tried to dissuade them from doing
> this, they are certain that they want to go ahead.

fwiw, I support you in this.  While what they want to do is a bad idea,
it's not like they've asked you to kill all their employees' first-born
children ... at which point I presume you would balk.  They asked for a
feature; you told them it's a horrible idea; they said they wanted it
anyway.  Sure, you could walk away, and we all have our own personal
limits, but I don't think it's wrong for you to go ahead and do this --
provided that you really did your best to explain to the customer why
it's a bad idea.

At this point, it's up to the employees to complain.

--
monique