Novellclient error

Hi, guys....

I'm back !!!  ;-)
After got satifying answers for my earlier question,
now I still let all of you call me a stupid
newbie...:D
I'd download a novellclient for linux from
SourceForge, and I'd installed with IP and IPX
protocol as requested by the Novell server in my
office.
The installation went well...but, when I started it,
there's an error message tellin' me :

error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

i'd tried to find some solutions from SourceForge
milist, but it just told me to get the RPM library
file from several website which somehow didn't want to
give me that file ( i mean the download was
'successfully' failed )

As usuall, my question is : could you guys help me
please.........

Thank for your attentions and help

Best Regard,

___Welly___