Re: can't load library

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 08:55:47PM -0600, Amal Phadke wrote:

>    I am running Debian Unstable. A recent X11 upgrade messed up my
> Matlab installation. Now whenever I try to run Matlab, I get "can't
> load library 'libXt.so.6'" error. I am sure it's a libc5 vs glibc2
> problem, but I have no clue where to get a compatible libXt to get
> Matlab working again. BTW the current installed libxt6 version is
> 4.3.0-5. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

You can search the archive via packages.debian.org, for the "contents
of packages".  Searching for libXt.so.6 found this:

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=libXt.so.6&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=stable&arch=i386

set of four packages, any of which should solve your problem.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading