ut2004demo

Well I was trying to get ut2004demo and I seemed to have a common error message others were missing. So i read some of the archives of this list and found that removing "/usr/lib/tls" might fix my problems... well it did not.

How can I get this back and how can i get ut2004 to work?

the error message I get now is as follows:
thogue@localhost:~$ ut2004demo
open /dev/[sound/]dsp: Device or resource busy
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Couldn't set video mode: Couldn't find matching GLX visual

History:

Exiting due to error
thogue@localhost:~$

thanks