From: Marcelo Chiapparini [mailto:chiappa@uerj.br]
Sent: 09 March 2004 15:44
To: debian-user
Subject: Re: phpmyadmin: help!

Hi Wolfgang,

thank you for your answer. I tried your sugestions (I am running
ApacheSSL), reconfigured phpmyadmin and I restarted ApacheSSL without
success. The message is the same.

This localmachine is plugged into a local LAN connected to the
Internet. I wonder if I need to configure the Apache running in the
localmachine with some special options
At home I am running phpmyadmin fine, I didn't  anything special
regarding Apache in that machine. The homemachine is connectet to the
internet via a dialup connection...

regards,

Marcelo

On 09.03.04 10:04, Wolfgang Lonien wrote:
> Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
>
> > "The requested URL /phpmyadmin/ was not found on this server."
> >
> > I really need phpmyadmin working as soon as possible. Thanks in
> > advance for any answer,
>
> Hi Marcelo,
>
> have you tried 'dpkg-reconfigure phpmyadmin'? Have you then restarted
> Apache with '/etc/init.d/apache restart'?
>
> HTH,
> wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien
> --
> NTV'94 still running on fuel - everything else here runs Debian
>

> --

Marcelo Chiapparini
DFT-IF/UERJ
chiappa@uerj.br