Re: Base debian for testing distribution

On (08/03/04 03:11), sara wrote:
> basically i have a debian woody installed in my PC .I
> want to try some packages in Testing distribution.For
> that only i am asking the base root file system for
> testing didtribution.
Well if you already have woody installed and want to upgrade to Sarge
(testing), assuming you have a reasonably fast connection, all you need
to do is change your sources lists (/etc/apt/sources.list) replacing
stable or woody with sarge or testing and then upgrade.

See:

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/debian/laptop/2003/01/msg00162.html

Regards

Clive