Re: snort

On Monday 08 March 2004 13:27, Nejc Novak shoved this in my mailbox:
> Hi!
>
> I have installed snort on debian stable. Snort sends me e-mail report, but
> it is empty. I believe it has sth to do with logrotate, but i don't know
> how to fix it. Help please.

Check in your crontab what is sending you the email (probably
in /etc/cron.daily).
Once you find out you can run the script manually and see what goes wrong.

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.