Re: Upgrading Kernel to 2.6 on Morphix?

J. Silverman escribió:

Hi All,

I am running a Debian like os, called Morphix (www.morphix.org), and I would like to upgrade the installed kernel to 2.6. I have talked with the experts of Morphix, and they said it is possible to upgrade, but only on a hard drive installation, since it is a LiveCD distro. Since I have it installed to my old 200 mhz Pentium MMX box, I can upgrade it, but I am not sure how I should go about upgrading. One of the Morphix experts mentioned that I could use apt-get to install the new kernel, but I am not sure of the command I should use. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks,
JS